Traditional microscopes can be limiting at times so we bring to you our HD USB Microscope with Tripod. Now it’s possible to see the images from your microscope on a computer screen or HDTV set.
The High Definition USB Microscope plugs directly into your computer allowing you to easily view, record and edit the very clear and high resolution images from your microscope. A great tool for anyone needing to give a presentation or quickly share images with lab partners or colleagues.
The USB Microscope is easy to use so it is perfect for your kids’ school projects or your work. Doctors, jewelers, electronic technicians and others have found this product to be a very useful tool to have in their arsenal and at such an affordable price there is no reason not to have one.
Note: The included software is provides only basic functions and may not work on some 64 bit operating systems. More advanced software is available like; MicroCapture, LX-ProScope, USBscope and CAMAPP.
- Powerful 230x Zoom
- High definition images
- Easy to use software for both professionals and amateurs
- Imaging Sensor: 1.3 Mega pixels
- Lens: Dual Axis 27X & 100X Microscope Lens
- Magnification Ratio: 10X to 230X
- Color: 24 RGB
- Focus range: Manual Focus from 10mm to 90mm
- Still image:
- Formats: JPEG
- Resolution: 1280x1024, 640x480, 320x240
- Formats: AVI
- Frames Per Second: 1-30 FPS
- Light Source: 8 White LED Lights
- White balance: Auto
- EV compensation: Auto
- Flicker Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- PC interface: USB 2.0
- Power supply: 5V DC from USB Port
- Dimensions: L:130 x D:30 (mm)
- Software Compatible Systems: Windows XP, Vista (32 bit version only), windows 7
- Digital Microscope
- Software CD
- Mini Tripod
- Lens Cap